It obtained from the shop master.
Tradition confectionery of the southwestern France Bordeaux district.
Since it became a boom several years ago even in Japan, it is one of the tradition confectionery whose name recognition is high in Japan.
Although made from the first to the monastery of the Bordeaux district,
It is said that sisters will be ousted and there was time when cannele does not temporarily exist under the influence of the French Revolution.
Cannele came to be again made from around 1830 after that.
It is said that cannele referred to signs that the slot stuck, and the name was attached since the slot was perpendicularly contained in the burned type of cannele.
Material applies a scent to the basic material of sweets, such as an egg, butter, powder, sugar, and milk, with rum etc.
It is the texture which was burned at high temperature, and the surface is the blackish brown near black which burned, and carried out the loan loan.
Inner cloth is texture with the Mutsu dust of custard flavor, and elasticity in contrast with it.
The contrast of this texture is also the charm of cannele.
・Green and leaf
- Japanese rusk (2015/09/15)
- Ryugu-jo PURUPURU and KAMEKAME (2015/09/04)
- Dishes for the New Year (2013/01/01)
- Present. (2012/11/01)
- The souvenir of the German trip (2012/10/11)
- The delicious cake on which much fruit is put (2012/01/02)
- Dishes for the New Year (2012/01/01)
- Merry Christmas (2011/12/24)
- Christmas chocolate (2011/12/24)
- Chocolate (2011/12/23)
- It was given from Mari. (2011/10/13)
- COTE D'OR (2011/09/24)
- Cadbury (2011/09/22)
- Cookie received from (2011/09/14)
| Home |